Time & Location
Apr 02, 2022, 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
About the Event
Our world, environment, weather, community and everything around us effect our mood, our energy and our Chakras (energy points throughout our body.) We are energetic beings. Every living thing on the planet has an energy field. This field is external and internal. Through Holy Fire® Reiki, we can bring our energy back into balance.
This training is for
- Energetic beings who want to share their gift with others
- Empaths who want to tap into and pass along source energy, so they can protect their own
- Those curious about the science behind this energetic rhelm
- Individuals in the physical/mental health and wellness world (yoga teachers & therapists, wellness coaches, personal trainers, counselors, phychologists, phychotherapists...) who want to offer Reiki energy to themselves and/or their clients
- Those interested in starting their journey of becoming a Reiki Master
In this training you will
- Discover how to give Reiki to yourself and others.
- Study hand positions (both touch and non-touch.)
- Learn how to scan ones energetic body, detecting any sites of Byosen (disharmony.)
- Receive the advanced Holy Fire® Reiki Level I Attunement. This attunement connects you to source energy, which gives you a lifelong ability to offer Reiki energy to yourself as well as others.
Lecture will include
- The history of Reiki
- What it is, how it heals and how to use it
- Discussion about our energetic bodies
This is a Live, Online Training Course. After registration, you will receive an email containing a Zoom Link to access the course. If you have any questions about using Zoom, please reach out.
You will also receive a “Reiki, The Healing Touch," ICRT training manual for Levels I & II. If you do not receive it in time for the course, that's ok. Everything you need during the training will be provided. Please include a complete mailing address in your registration, for the manual to be shipped to.
This course is the first part of a two-part training. Reiki Level II, will take place the following month. This will give you ample time to get to know Reiki intimately.
Please note, this training course will be offered only once a year to avoid spacing of theses courses to conflict with one another. If you are interested, reserve your spot today because, even though it's an online course, I am limiting capacity, so it will feel like an intimate, in-studio experience. It will not be offered again until next year about this time.
Once you complete both parts, you will receive a Reiki Level II certificate through the International Center for Reiki Training (ICRT) Reiki Membership Association. Register for both Reiki Level I and Reiki Level II to complete your training to become a Holy Fire® Reiki Practitioner, making you qualified to offer Holy Fire® Reiki Sessions to others. At this level, you can become an ICRT Afffiliate Member.
Note, you can still benefit from this program if you are not interested in offering sessions to others or attending Reiki Level II. You will obtain ample information to cultivate a personal Reiki practice, allowing you to detech which energy is your own, which is others and which is source energy. This will allow you to hold space for others, pass along source energy and prevent deletion of your own.
To become a ICRT Professional Member, you must first become a Licensed Reiki Master Teacher (LRMT) by compleing the Master Reiki Level, which will be offered 6 months after Reiki Level II. The timing of these trainings is intentional, to allow the source energy to comfortably use you as a vessel and to allow you time to practice navigating it.
I cannot wait to start this energetic journey with you. Reach out if you have any questions.
- Ticket type
Holy Fire® Reiki Level I
Holy Fire® Reiki Level I TrainingPrice$225.00
+$5.63 service fee+$5.63 service fee